CAO applications open from 4 November 2016 at 12 noon.
- Review the DARE Application Guide with your parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Make a CAO application at www.cao.ie.
- Fill in the online Supplementary Information Form (SIF) at www.cao.ie.
- Complete your Educational Impact Statement with your school.
- Gather your Evidence of Disability documentation.
- You must indicate your wish to be considered for DARE by ticking ‘Yes’ to Question 1 on www.cao.ie.
- You must complete Section A (Questions 1-5) of the Supplementary Information Form.
You must return the completed, signed and stamped
- Educational Impact Statement (Section B)
- Evidence of Disability (Section C) or other Evidence of Disability
to the CAO, Tower House, Eglinton Street, Galway by 17:15.
Make sure your documents are clear and can be easily read. Put your name and CAO number on all documents. Faxed/emailed documents are not accepted.
CAO will send a reminder to all applicants who have not provided any supporting documents to CAO by 1 April 2016 to provide evidence of proof of postage and copies of evidence of disability.
Early July 2017
Recheck applicants will be notified of the outcome of the recheck application.
Eligible DARE applicants compete for reduced points places.
CAO offers to eligible DARE applicants.
Course offers are made and should be accepted through the CAO.