Limerick Institute of Technology
Limerick Institute of Technology is one of the fastest growing colleges in Ireland. We offer a lively and enjoyable student experience, with an emphasis on active learning and student engagement. With over 6,500 students across state-of-the-art campuses in Limerick, Tipperary, and Clare, we are proud of our diverse student population.
LIT offers a range of courses across Art & Design, Applied Science, the Built Environment, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical & Automobile Engineering, Applied Social Science, Business, Food & Tourism, and Sport & Finance.
LIT Entry Requirements
Applicants applying to LIT via DARE should note the following:
- Applicants must achieve the minimum entry requirements for each course;
- Minimum entry requirements vary from course to course;
- Students must obtain both the minimum entry requirements and any specific programme requirements;
- Specific programme requirements may include portfolio, entrance test or interview;
- Applicants are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the minimum entry requirements of each individual course, including levels of Mathematics and the number of Honours subjects required: lit.ie/courses.
How DARE offers are made
- DARE eligible applicants can benefit from a points reduction of up to 25 points on all courses.
- Places on all LIT programmes are awarded on points merit.
- There are no quota restrictions on the number of places available to LIT DARE eligible applicants.
Contact details of the DARE advisor
Broze O’Donovan, Disability Officer