Maynooth University is a dynamic and innovative university with 11,000 Irish and international students. Situated 25km west of Dublin, it is located in Ireland’s only university town, Maynooth. It offers a student-friendly environment providing world-class teaching and research facilities and courses, while still retaining a uniquely friendly and personal atmosphere.
MU Entry requirements 2017
If you are eligible for DARE, you must meet the following criteria to be offered a place at Maynooth University:
- You must meet the minimum entry and subject requirements for the course you have chosen. As entry and subject requirements may be different for each course, you should check details here for the requirements of each preference listed on your CAO form.
- You must attain a minimum of 300 points in your Leaving Certificate.
MU Restricted Courses
- MH103 Music
- MH116 Community and Youth Work (Full-Time)
- MH117 Community and Youth Work (Part-time, In-Service)
- MH801 Early Childhood Education (Part-time)
How DARE offers are made
Information on the method of selecting eligible DARE students for the reduced points places is available at: https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/study-maynooth/supporting-students-disabilities/dare
Information on the number of reduced points places per course available in Maynooth is available at:
For information on HEAR at MU:
For information on HEAR at MU: https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/study-maynooth/tackling-educational-disadvantage-hear/hear
Contact details of the DARE advisor
Catherine Doherty, Access Office Senior Executive Assistant
T: 01 708 6025