Please contact a staff member in one of the participating colleges, who will be able to advise you, based on your family’s individual circumstances, what you need to provide.
Alternatively, if your parent / guardian is a client of the Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS), a statement of financial affairs from MABS, detailing your family financial situation, will be acceptable as evidence of income.

Posted by / February 7, 2017