If you are being home-schooled, you should provide at least one or more of the following:

  • The EIS completed by your post primary school (if you attended one for any length of time)
  • A letter from the Child & Family Agency (formerly the National Educational Welfare Board) or your Educational Welfare Officer
  • A letter from the Department of Education sanctioning home tuition.
Posted by / July 19, 2017