Your family income falls on or below the HEAR Income Limit.
|Number of dependent* children in your family||Hear Income Limit|
|Fewer than 4||€45,790|
|More than 8||€54,630|
|Add €4,670 to the total income for every sibling/parent enrolled in a full-time college, university or Post Leaving Certificate further education course.|
*A dependant includes:
- a sibling under the age of 16 years on 1 October 2018.
- a sibling over the age of 16 years on 1 October 2018 who is either:
- attending post primary education.
- attending a full-time course in FET or higher education.
- medically certified as permanently unfit for work.
- a parent attending a full-time course in FET or higher education
Please go to the Applicant Checklist (click here to get there) for more information about which documents are the right ones for you to submit.
Applicants meeting Indicator 1 must meet a combination of 2 other indicators as listed below:
INDICATOR 1 plus 2 plus 4
INDICATOR 1 plus 2 plus 5
INDICATOR 1 plus 2 plus 6
INDICATOR 1 plus 3 plus 4
INDICATOR 1 plus 3 plus 5
INDICATOR 1 plus 3 plus 6
INDICATOR 1 plus 4 plus 5
INDICATOR 1 plus 4 plus 6
INDICATOR 1 plus 5 plus 6